Monday, May 23, 2005

are you really defined by what you do? does that make me a teenager with serious attachment issues?

if you are what you eat and you are what you do - then i am a seriously sugar dependant ADHD child.I guess before I travel down the road to self-reflexivity in the face of my very specific chosen profession it would be important for me to assess myself as I do so many other complex needs/mental health children. if i were to diagnose myself - i believe the following would be my assessment:

Axis 1 Intermittent Explosive Disorder (inward symptoms)
Depressive Dispositions (NOS)
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Panic Disorder (anixety is my motivator)

Axis 11 no hallucinations - possible in-frequent delusions of grandure.

Axis 111 Slightly higher than borderline intelligence - not with regards to spelling however.

Axis IV Some attachment concerns - seemingly untrusting of relationships (particularly romantic varieties)

ok. now thats over - lets get on with my random thoughts and therapeutic meanderings. To end this blog I will need to give myself a discharge report - and specify any changes that 'blogging' might have made. Wow! i could test this and use it as an outcome measure....ok- its official i seriously need to get a life....

6 Comments:

Blogger Labris said...

It's going to be fun to watch this unfold, like a serialized dramedy with an underlying mystery: a black comedy + character study with a hint of David Lynch and Todd Solondz. I'm thinking a cross between Lost and Happiness.

Kid, you're beautiful--have a script on my desk Monday, we'll get the pilot cast by the end of the month.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogging it out,

I've seen this post before but important things are always worth reminding. After all, repetition is the mother of learning.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogging it out,

Thanks for the post, looking forward to more great stuff.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogging it out,

Awesome post!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogging it out,

Awesome post!

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogging it out,

Sounds great.

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home